Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Saving and managing backups, Displaying content from external platforms, Optimization and distribution of traffic and Platform and Hosting Services. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document. The processing of personal data is aimed at the provision of information services provided by the portals and for institutional purposes connected or instrumental to the activity of Rossano Gabrielli, in particular they will be processed for the purpose of:
- execute a service or one or more agreed operations, as well as, subject to your consent, to propose additional services that may be activated after your registration;
- comply with legal obligations, with reference for example to mandatory operations in the tax and accounting fields;
- follow up on operational and management needs within Rossano Gabrielli;
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper archives and electronic/IT archives and processed in ways strictly necessary to satisfy the purposes indicated above. The processing of personal data takes place using electronic and manual tools suitable to guarantee its security, with particular reference to the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the data, and can also be carried out using automated tools designed to store, process and transmit the data themselves. However, automated tools have neither characteristics nor purposes aimed at the automatic profiling of interested parties.
The sending by users/visitors of their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests by email, involves the acquisition by Rossano Gabrielli of the sender’s address and/or any other personal data. Such data will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service, and will be communicated to third parties only if it is necessary to comply with the requests of the users/visitors themselves. The processing is carried out through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulatory provisions in force. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Rossano Gabrielli cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information beyond its control. The Data Controller of personal data is Mr. Rossano Gabrielli as Data Controller and Data Processor, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. As an interested party in the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 reported below, each user/visitor has the following rights:
Rights of the User/Visitor
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information:
of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification details of the owner, managers and representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. We also remind you that at any time the user can request the total cancellation of the data provided by exercising the right of withdrawal from all the services subscribed to. To exercise your rights, you can send your request to the e-mail address email@example.com or directly lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it.
Legal basis of the processing Rossano Gabrielli processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- is necessary for the execution of the requested service and/or a contract of which you are a party;
- is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation;
- is based on express consent, as in the case of point 1.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the data both in paper and electronic form will be physically destroyed and no longer recoverable. In addition to the expected retention period, Rossano Gabrielli will no longer be able to carry out any processing and service provision operations, including guaranteeing the exercise of the rights of the interested party.
Your personal data may therefore be communicated, according to the type of services, additional services and communication of commercial information chosen and authorized by you, to the following parties: subjects who process the data in compliance with specific legal obligations;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of data abroad
- Personal data is stored on servers located in the following EU and non-EU countries: Italy – IT EU: web portals
- United States – USA (non-EU): Google Drive and Dropbox storage solutions
Profiling and Dissemination of Data
Your personal data is not subject to dissemination, nor to any automated profiling decision-making process. Information not contained in this policy Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details. Responding to “Do Not Track” Requests This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Temporary markers (Cookies) are used on the Rossano Gabrielli website. Cookies consist of portions of code installed within the browser of your PC or smartphone or other device used to access our site. These cookies assist the Owner in providing the Service based on the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installing Cookies may also require the User’s consent. When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, the user can revoke this consent by deactivating cookies by changing the browser settings, as shown below. We warn you that this deactivation may slow down or prevent access to all or part of the site. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that may install them. Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the User’s consent or may be managed directly by the Owner, depending on what is described, without the help of third parties. If among the tools indicated below there are services managed by third parties, these could, in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner, carry out tracking activities on the User. For detailed information on this matter, we recommend consulting the privacy policies of the services listed.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms. This type of service allows interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website. The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to every social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
- Statistics. The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the User’s behavior.
How to express consent to the installation of Cookies?